Welcome to Quaysyde
Quaysyde Family Restaurant, Sports, Weddings & Events Centre was opened on the 19th of December 2015 by operational owners Nevil and Penny Hulett. Nevil Hulett is the son of Leighton Hulett who founded St Francis Bay in 1959 and after completing the development of the St Francis Marina, Nevil with the establishment of Quaysyde is continuing the Hulett tradition & life passion of making St Francis one of the most unique and sought after sport, holiday and lifestyle destinations in the world.
The venue enjoys a prime position on the 10km of tidal waterways and 14km of Kromme Estuary. Come boat, hike, jog, swim, canoe or stand up paddle to our private quays and enjoy the unique Quaysyde experience. Of course for the more conventional, come by car and always find parking in our 300 car park. The Sport Centre of St Francis Bay Quaysyde caters for sporting events, weddings, conferences or just a sit down meal.
Quaysyde caters for the watersport family, from the boat to the table, very casual with excellent service, cold craft beer, good wine and great food. Enjoy the rugby or cricket on our Big Screen while enjoying a craft beer on tap..
Come join us at Quaysyde for a unique experience, a culinary and lifestyle adventure…on the quay…the place to be..
Quaysyde Corona Spiritual Home
- Quaysyde is the home base for the St Francis Runners Club, the St Francis Cycling Club, the St Francis Paddling Club and the St Francis Open Water Swimmers.
- It houses an international beach volleyball court and kids play area.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards and Canoes can be rented from Quaysyde.
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise on our 15-seater boat on the 10km of manmade waterways and 14km of tidal estuary.
- Monthly and yearly Quay rental in our own 105 quay small boat harbour.
- We also offer waterfront weddings on site or on the “secret beach” – a short barge cruise away followed by our unique Quaysyde wedding reception experience, created by our wedding planners and team of experienced chefs.
We spent an impromptu afternoon here planning on stopping off for a quick bite to eat which turned into an all afternoon and into the night food and drink fest! Great food, great wines and excellent staff. Lisa the (newly promoted!) Manager and her staff were so good and friendly I would go back in a heartbeat and have been recommending this place to everyone.
A friendly spot on the canal with good food and wine. So happy to see it prosper! Neville and Penny are the perfect hosts. We enjoy the laid back ambiance.
We were pleasantly surprised when we ordered our drinks and nibbles at Quaysyde yesterday evening, that there was a happy hour special of ‘two for the price of one’. Quaysyde can’t be beaten for it’s wonderful position on the canals. Perched on their deck, one can watch the canal swimmers completing their circuit, the paddlers and boats on their way. This is paradise! They have jetties where one can moor a boat as well as plenty of parking for vehicles. We’ll be back – those chicken livers were great!